Dental implants are the new standard of care for tooth replacement. Dental implants can restore your smile and provide function while maintaining your bone and facial structure.
• Why consider dental implants?
• What are dental implants?
• How do dental implants improve my dentures?
Gum grafting helps prevent periodontal disease or restore gum tissue to a healthy natural level and protect your teeth. Bone grafting restores your jaw bone to a natural level to provide a solid foundation for dental implants.
• Why consider gum grafting?
• Why consider bone grafting?
Find current literature easily in the digial library including, catalogs, manuals, guides, studies, videos and patient education..